39 Weeks
Mommy is really starting to run out of steam, I think. She really wants to meet me but I'm not ready. And all Mommy's friends at school keep asking her when they can meet me, which I don't think helps her mood any, but at least we're closer than ever.
Mommy and Daddy are supposed to show up to the hospital at 5:30 a.m. on Wednesday. Hopefully you'll have news of my birth not long after that. Mommy and I'll stay in the hospital a few days, because Mommy's having surgery on Thursday, so feel free to keep us in your prayers and thoughts, and stop by to visit.
Mommy and Daddy are supposed to show up to the hospital at 5:30 a.m. on Wednesday. Hopefully you'll have news of my birth not long after that. Mommy and I'll stay in the hospital a few days, because Mommy's having surgery on Thursday, so feel free to keep us in your prayers and thoughts, and stop by to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment